The purpose of the Auxiliary of Community Memorial Hospital is to support the hospital through fundraising activities and service projects that benefit the hospital and the communities it serves. Founded in 1983, membership in the Auxiliary is just $5.00 per year, with meetings held in late April or early May and October. Members of all ages are encouraged to become involved in as many Auxiliary activities as time and interests permit.
Volunteers assist throughout the hospital as well as working on the following Auxiliary projects:
Past projects of the CMH Auxiliary include:
- Many Hospital Equipment Purchases
- Numerous Remodeling Projects
- Infant Car Seats
- New Hospital Facility Project (5 year, $200,000 pledge)
- Memory Garden
- Aquatic Therapy Pool Project
- Lead donor for the Capital Campaign: Lab and Respiratory Expansion Project (3 year, $150,000 pledge)
For more information about Auxiliary membership or volunteering opportunities, please call (419) 542-5690 or e-mail email@example.com. You can also make a donation online to support the CMH Auxiliary.
What is the CMH Auxiliary up to? Find us on Facebook!